Whether assistance with general transport, training for independence in travel and transport, or specialised transport arrangements is required, we offer support for every step of the process.
Transport Services: Facilitating Appointments, Social Visits, and More
We offer transportation to hospitals, doctors’ appointments, social visits, and shopping trips. Our support workers use their privately owned vehicles, which are equipped for comfort and safety. We can also arrange regular transport depending on an individual’s requirements and recurring commitments.
- Reliable transportation to medical appointments and social engagements
- Comfortable and safe vehicles owned by our support workers
- Customised arrangements based on preferences and requirements
Please note: Care Plus Services do not currently have wheelchair
accessible cars at our disposal.
Training for Travel and
Our Training for Independence in Travel and Transport services focus on enhancing an individual’s ability to travel and use public transport independently.
We provide specific skill development training to increase confidence and freedom in navigating the transportation system. In the Australian Capital Territory (ACT), we guide individuals in obtaining an ACT Seniors/My Way transport card to facilitate their independent travel.
- Increased freedom and independence in travelling
- Enhanced skills for using public transport confidently
- Access to appropriate transport cards for seamless travel
Ready to gain independence in travel?
Get in touch
Whether you are a current or future customer, please feel free to contact us regarding any issues or complaints, no matter how big or small!